How to Connect With Us & What to Expect
If you have any questions about our program or how to get started, you may reach us at (509) 735-6442 or via Email at – email@example.com .
Our speech pathologist Denise Ciarlo, MA, CCC/SLP will provide you with any answers regarding available therapies and programs that may best address your child’s needs.
New Client Insurance Information Questions for Your Insurance Company:
- Write down the name of the person you spoke to, date, and time
- Ask if our office is a preferred provider with them? (We are providers for Premera, Blue Cross, Group Health, Coventry, and several others.)
- Do they cover speech therapy? If so make sure to ask if under rehabilitation or neurological development?
- Is there an age limit for speech therapy?
- Do we need prior authorization for an evaluation and therapy?
- If so – what are the steps to get authorization for the evaluation and speech therapy (Ask for fax number to fax the evaluation).
- Give codes : Speech evaluation: CPT – 92523
- Speech therapy: CPT – 92507
- How many sessions are allowed per calendar year? Are visits to other specialists counted in number of sessions allowed?
- How many sessions have been used to date?
- What is the amount for a Copayment?
- What is the amount of the deductible?
We will work with you to schedule an assessment for your child at the Speech Pathology Learning Center located at 8514 W Gage Blvd Kennewick, WA 99336.
The initial placement assessment takes approximately 45-60 minutes. The Director will review the results with you. Together, a convenient learning schedule can be arranged using the program best suited for you.
You begin receiving instruction!
Call us today at (509) 735-6442!